What do you want from your Manchester accountants?
You are an individual so our service to you will be just that – individual.
There are many reasons why you may want the team here at The Accountancy People to help you with your finances. Here are a few examples:
- you’ve high earnings or substantial investments
- you’ve sold an asset
- you’ve a number of different sources of income
- you’ve self-employment income
- you’re a private landlord
- you need tax refunds related to employment expenses
- you’re a tradesman/woman or covered by the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
You can rely on us to make sure you understand what you need to do, by when and what you will need to pay. And if there’s a lawful way of minimising your taxes we’ll do that for you too.
If you want, we can provide a personal balance sheet so you can see how you’re progressing. This can also help with Inheritance Tax or retirement planning.
We can help you consider the big questions that it’s easy but dangerous to avoid:
- would your family be OK financially if you died?
- would you be financially OK if you couldn’t work any more?
- when do you want to retire?
- what do you want to live on in retirement?
There’s a whole industry that’s built up around savings and investments and many people feel bamboozled about what to do. The question you might have is: are they advising me or looking for a commission?
We give clear and impartial advice.
We don’t receive commissions resulting from investment decisions.
We’ll help clarify what you need and the type of saving that might be appropriate – armed with that knowledge you might want to seek further advice through a Financial Advisor.
At Manchester accountants, The Accountancy People, we offer fixed fee agreements whereby you always know what you’re going to pay in advance. All normal communications are included and we have a money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied.